The Essentials: Do These DailyDo the following items Daily. They are Essential to the success of your Clean Program.
- Plan and prepare your three meals either as needed or in advance so you don’t go hungry.
Two liquid meals; breakfast and dinner, and one solid meal for lunch. Supplements go with each meal and a probiotic is taken first thing in the morning on an empty stomach.
- Follow the Elimination Diet guidelines for all your meals and snacks during the 21 days.
- Leave a 12 hour window between the last liquid meal of the day and the first liquid meal of the next.
- Try not to snack on solid food in between, but liquids are fine (herbal tea, lemon juice and water, fresh juices, water, coconut water, nut milks, plain water).
- Make sure you have at least one bowel movement each day or whatever amount means you’re not constipated, as it’s different for every person. If you’re having difficulty due to an increase in fiber consumption, use herbal laxatives, magnesium supplements, castor oil, and the other suggestions given in the FAQ section.
- Drink enough pure water so that you urinate at least every hour. If you aren’t going that much, drink more water!
- Move. Sweating releases toxins so if you can work up a sweat, that’s great! Walk, dance, jump, hike, yoga, bike, swim. .. Whatever gets the lymph flowing, even if it’s gentle movement. The more movement and the more often you can incorporate it will greatly enhance your experience. Park your car two blocks away from your destination, get off the subway or bus several blocks away from where you need to be and walk the rest of the way. Get up and walk around your office often, and thake the long way to everything. These seemingly small choices are very beneficial to your cleanse.
- Rest. Get enough sleep (it may be more than you normally need) and take time every day to simply be still and quiet.
- Breathe. Deeply. All day long.
The follow are 13 Optional Daily Activities you can do to enhance your Clean Program experience.
- Exercise. In addition to your increased daily motion, more deliberate exercise practices will pay off big time. Start slowly and increase gradually as the days go by.
- Five-minute meditation exercise. Clean your mind and emotions as you clean your body.
- Colonics. Daily bowel movements will do the work. Colonics will accelerate the process.
- Skin brushing. Spend a few minutes removing dead skin cells before your shower.
- Hot-Cold treatments. Once in the shower, use this to power up circulation and detoxification.
- Infrared Sauna. Sweat profusely as often as you can.
- Massage. Schedule a massage each week if your time and budget permits.
- Laugh. Try to do something every day that makes you laugh out loud. It changes the body chemistry for the better and releases stress.
- Lubricate. Drink two tablespoons of olive oil every night before you go to bed.
- Write. Keep a daily log of what you eat, what your incessant thoughts are about, how you are feeling and how you slept the night before.
- Eat a clove of garlic every day. Have it alone or thinly sliced and sandwiched between two thin apple slices.
- Read a book related to health and wellbeing, about the food system, or about the environment. Take this opportunity to educate yourself about what is going on today. Understanding will make it more likely that you will want to maintain the results after you complete the program.
- Express your artistic side. Dance, sing, play your instrument, paint, sculpt. Whatever it is that wets your whistle. This will activate your right brain and more strongly imprint this whole experience in that part of the brain that is more involved with instincts. Far in the future, even if the thoughts of living Clean vanish, your instincts will be stronger than your thinking brain and will guide you to making the right choices for health.
All information from: www.cleanprogram.com. email@example.com